Monday 16 March 2015

Not half bad....

....for a Monday. I felt quite comfortable on this morning's five miler. TA little tired, yes, and not overly quick, but not terribly slow either. I got to bed at a decent hour last night, so five am wasn't too tough to deal with. It was too warm for the base layer that I donned, but the rain soon cooled me down. I was hungry. But that's not surprising, given that I ate shit yesterday. For the first time in months, I bought Diet Boke (my Dark Fizzy Master, as TMM used to call it) and I ate two whole tubs of Ben & Jerry's ice cream and no dinner. Not my finest hour, but I've been worse, and it's done now, so no point in repining.

Week ten of my marathon training is off to a god start, and Marathon Day, henceforth to be known as MD, is seven weeks today. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment